Tech Reviewers needed for ReasonML Book

I’m writing a book for the Pragmatic Bookshelf: Web Development with ReasonML (https://pragprog.com/book/reasonml/web-development-with-reasonml). The book is nearing completion, and we need a few helpful people to act as technical reviewers on this project.

The schedule is fairly tight. Ideally, we need the reviews by 26 December (28 December at the latest).

You don’t have to be an expert at ReasonML to be a reviewer. We need people who are just learning ReasonML to tell us about the parts that we didn’t explain well enough. And we need experts to find the problems with highly technical details. So everyone’s comments are useful.

As a reviewer, you’ll get free copies of the print and ebook versions as a thank you.

If you’re interested, please contact the book’s editor, Andrea Stewart andrea@pragprog.org, and she will send you the manuscript with instructions on how to proceed.

Are you interested by someone with a few years of experience in ocaml but no experience in web dev?

Yes, that would be an interesting blend of experienced and beginner - you know the OCaml part well, but not as well for the JavaScript aspects. (I’m not sure the book is good at bridging those worlds, but you can certainly find out…)

I’m already a buyer of the beta edition. I’m interested in reviewing it for a printed copy

Sounds good (and thank you for buying the beta edition!). Please contact the editor for further details.