If you live in Utah (or have ever wanted to live in Utah), like React Native, and want to work with Reason both front and back-end, maybe you’d be interested in our job opening at Day One! (Join me ).
Here’s what the link says:
Bloom Built, Inc. is looking for a full-time on-site full-stack Web developer primarily responsible for creating an Android version of our flagship app using React Native, secondarily contributing to other projects with the rest of the Web team.
- Makers of the award-winning personal journaling app “Day One”.
- Small team, fun atmosphere.
- Relaxed work environment.
- High autonomy & accountability.
- On-location in Lehi, UT.
What we’re looking for:
- A few years’ experience (but contact us anyway if you have less experience and still feel qualified).
- Proficiency in Typescript, React Native, React.js, Node.js.
- Understanding of software design and architecture.
- Interest in personal journaling.
- Self-starter. Self-teaching. Thrives in the small company “startup”-ish environment.
- BONUS: Familiarity with functional programming concepts.
- BONUS: Does not hate object-oriented programming.
- BONUS: Experience with ReasonML, or OCaml.
- BONUS: DevOps skills.
- BONUS: Swift experience.
- BONUS: Java experience.
To apply, email us an introduction and any relevant information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can also feel free to DM me, or reply to this thread if you have questions that would be helpful for others to see.