I was considering doing a free YouTube screencast (or a few) about how to get started and be reasonably productive with ReasonML in a short time.
If there’s anything else you’d like to see, let me know!
- Language basics compared to JS (side by side)
- Reason-React compared to React JS
- Routing in Reason React vs React Router
- State management options (compared to JS solutions)
- Requesting / parsing JSON server data
- Deploying a front end app to production (netlify.com)
If you’d like me to message you when it’s ready, please let me know below and i’ll ping everyone then.