Hey everyone ,
esy 0.6.8 is out on NPM!
- Bug Fix: ocamlfind now to builds on >= 4.10.1000 to as expected.
- Adds support for port number in package URLs. For example, git:git+https://github.com:8080/esy/esy.git:esy.opam#abcdef is now a valid URL for a dependency.
- Bug fix: Unix signals are now relayed properly from the sandboxing wrapper (created by esy npm-release) to the real binary.
- Adds --static option to esy release (also esy npm-release) so that sandboxing wrapper is statically built too.
- Add support for git credentials, via ESY__GIT_USERNAME and ESY__GIT_PASSWORD, to fetch private repos.
- Making esy buildable with Opam inside Alpine Docker Image
- Bug fix: sources that are compressed without a root directory (multi root tarballs) are now extracted properly.
- Bug fix: --npm-registry option accepts URLs with (and without) trailing slash
- Bug fix: URLs with %3A are correctly parsed.
Full Changelog with all contributors duly credited - https://github.com/esy/esy/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#068--latest
As mentioned here earlier, this release saw a lot of internal improvements and an equally impressive number of bug fixes. Thanks everyone for contributing! The swift response from all the beta testers is really appreciated too